Tree-house style hut with a thatched roof - Room 4 at Casitas Kinsol Guest House in Puerto Morelos
Número máximo de hóspedes4
- Quarto com chave
|Endereço||Avenida Zetina Gasca, 77580 Puerto Morelos, México|
|Tipo de propriedade||Quarto privado|
|ID da Propriedade||Y3AILIDD|
|Taxa de aceitação||< 50%|
|Tempo de resposta||Algumas horas|
Casitas Kinsol is a Guest House with 8 rooms for rent in Puerto Morelos, on the Mayan Riviera, 25 minutes South of the airport international of Cancun and 4 blocks from the main bus stop in town. It resides in the heart of the “Colonia” (the part of the town where the locals live) of Puerto Morelos conveniently located between Cancun and Playa del Carmen and only 2 miles to the beach. Surrounded by many eateries, grocery stands and stores, the guest house offers 8 romantic rooms and bungalows: 4 with kitchenettes and 4 without. All the rooms have basic amenities at low prices for double occupancy. The rooms come with private baths, hot showers, air fans and each with unique décor designed by the owners. Most of them come with WI-FI.
The Sky House Room is a large thatched roof, hut style bungalow way up on the second floor; our most popular room. It has two levels; the main floor and low roofline loft area. It offers a full-size (double) bed on both levels so it accommodates up to 4 people easily (each person over the 2nd, is charged $12 US each per night). This room has its private bath with door and hot shower, no kitchenette but comes with a small fridge to keep all your beverages cold. Ample room, it even has an inside hammock to siesta in. Plus it offers a balcony over the street to enjoy the tropical sunsets over the city rooflines.
- No curfew: if you come back late at night, please maintain a quiet atmosphere so that the other guests can have a restoring sleep. Some rooms have only mosquito screens (no window): please, keep the volume low and maintain a quiet atmosphere.
- Candles are provided as emergency lights when the electricity goes off. You may use them for romantic purposes, however, never leave a candle unattended.
- For the safety of all residents and guests, please register any overnight visit or guest that you may have.
- For the safety of our 4 legged guests and hosts, make sure that all gates are closed and locked at all times.
- Towels are not to be used as beach towels. Beach towels are not provided.
- Most rooms do not have windows - only mosquito screens -: please maintain a quiet atmosphere.
- Toilet bowls: Only human waste! Absolutely no toilet paper, hygienic towels, Q-tips, ... !!! The basket next to the toilet bowl is for these items.
- If you drove to Casitas Kinsol, make sure that your car is parked along the sidewalk in front of Casitas Kinsol. In Puerto Morelos, property owners think that they own the sidewalk in front of their property; as a result any vehicle that is not theirs is not welcome!!!
THE KITCHEN IN THE COMMON AREA
It is for the only use of the owner. However, you are welcome to use the sitting/dining area if you ever order some food (pizzas, for example) from the surrounding restaurants. Most of the eateries and restaurants in the area will offer the food ‘to-go’/ ‘to-take’.
ROOMS WITH A KITCHENETTE:
- Please wash the kitchen utensils as soon as you used them; failure to do so, will attract all kind of bugs and vermin in the room.
- When you leave Casitas Kinsol, you are expected to leave the kitchenette and all the utensils washed and cleaned.
ROOMS WITHOUT A KITCHENETTE:
- the kitchen in the common area is only to prepare coffees and teas. NO COOKING or MEAL PREPARATION is allowed.
- If you use the kitchen utensils, you wash them and store them back in their location.
- Wash the kitchen utensils as soon as you used them; failure to do so, will attract all kind of bugs and vermin.
FOOD IN THE ROOM:
Remember that Casitas Kinsol is located in a tropical area: leftovers of food will turn bad in few hours (the fruits ferments, the cookies lose their crunchy feel, the meats oxidize, …). Do not leave food in the room (even overnight) unless you want to have the visit of hungry friends (ants, cockroaches, flies, …). Use Ziploc bags and put everything in the fridge.
No laundry service is provided on site. However, there are many inexpensive laundries within walking distance of Casitas Kinsol (where you drop off your cloths and get them back, washed, dried and folded); you get back your cloth on the same day (if you drop it early morning) or the next day. The cost is between MXN 10.00 Pesos and MXN 13.00 Pesos per kilogram (around 2 pounds). Some laundries apply a minimum charge of 3 kilograms.
- Absolutely no smoking in any rooms.
- Should you decide to smoke in the yard / garden: make sure that you do not "smoke" the guests around you.
If your room is not fitted with a hammock, you can always use one of the hammocks in the common areas, on the floor above the kitchen area or in the garden area. Be cautious when using the hammocks.
ENERGIES and RESOURCES:
- Help us keep our low rates: save water and electricity. Shut off fan and lights when you leave the room.
- Report any water leak (toilet flushing all day day long, ...).
Help us be environmentally responsible:
- by reducing the amount of detergent used: If you plan in re-using the towel, do not through it on the floor.
- by recycling and reusing organic materials in a compost process.
- by reducing our impact on the underground phreatic and aquifer waters: do not flush medications or any chemicals in the toilet bowl.
Casitas Kinsol tries to limit our impact on the environment. Help us by reusing the plastic bottles of water: refill them with the purified 5 gallons water bottle available in the kitchen area. A cooperation of MXN 5.00 Pesos per liter or quart is greatly appreciated (please leave the money in the “green” box on the table by the water jar).
Organic waste goes to a compost system in the backyard of Casitas Kinsol; please drop the organic waste (no paper, no cardboard, no cigarette, no plastic, ...) in the appropriate bin (“green Organic”) in the kitchen of the common area.
Some of the bottle of beer are recycled: you get your deposit back when you bring the bottle back to the convenient store or to the grocery store: make sure that you go back to the same store and you bring the original receipt.
Put the aluminium cans on a side: the employees that collect the trash, are always happy to make some extra money by reselling the aluminium by the weight. One of our neighbors is an elder woman with limited income and she always look forward to collecting the aluminium cans that we have.
- Pets' owners: pick up IMMEDIATELY after your pet. Make sure your pet does not jump on furniture and on guests' laps.
- Non pet owners: make sure that all gates are closed and locked at all times for the safety of our 4 legged guests.
SERVICE / TIP / GRATUITY:
- The gratuity, also called tip or "service" is NOT included.
- It is NOT mandatory, however, your maid will surely appreciate it (should he/she deserves it).
- It is left to your appreciation and it is completely discretionary.
- 10 to 15 % would be an excellent tip.
|Preço para mais de 2 hóspedes||$ 13 US por hóspede/noite extra|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Política de Cancelamento||Rígida|
wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! A perfect Spot to start a Mexico Trip! Never start in Cancun, when you have the possibility to start in Puerto Morelos, very calm and cosy town with superb oceanside!
So far in our journey it has been the most beautiful place we stayed. They made us feel like in family and in home. The casitas are unique with a soul of their own and full of colorful details. Casitas Kinsol is a reason to visit Puerto Morelos.
Vacances paisibles dans un cadre verdoyant... c'est tout à fait ça! La vie à Casitas Kinsol est simple et ressourçante. Nous avons passé une semaine inoubliable, tout est à la portée : petite fruiterie à deux pas et savoureux petit déjeuner chez Mercedes à trois pas! Je ne voudrais pas passer sous silence la gentillesse et la disponibilité de nos hôtes :
Alain et Christine, vous avez fait de notre séjour sur la Riviera Maya une expérience originale et remplie de chaleur humaine. Si nous retournons dans votre beau coin de pays, soyez assurés que nous passerons chez vous.
Une très bonne 2014 à vous et câlins à Tati, Nena et Taxi!
Luc et Lise de Montréal
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone
- Pagamento seguro, certificado SSL