Room Near Spitalfields Market (ST4)
Número máximo de hóspedes2
- Lavadora / Secadora
- Café da manhã
- Quarto com chave
- Estacionamento disponível
Resumo da propriedade
|Endereço||Gibraltar Walk, E2 7EN London, Reino Unido|
|Tipo de propriedade||Quarto privado|
|ID da Propriedade||APEJ4NWQ|
|Taxa de aceitação||99%|
|Tempo de resposta||Algumas horas|
Floral pink and purple furnishings enrich this double bedroom with adequate storage space. A fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar is available for guests to prepare light, tasty meals. The generously-sized bathroom includes a shower.
Situated upon the highest point of the City of London, St. Paul's Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away. The historic Tower of London is 25-minutes away by bus.
The Brick Lane area is now famed for its warehouse art exhibitions and trendy clubs and bars as much as its authentic curry restaurants. The 93 Feet East venue is located in the area and is a prime spot for experimental electronic music.
Regras da casaGuests must adhere to a clean-as-you-go policy.
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Política de Cancelamento||Rígida|
Comentários sobre a acomodação
Only positive aspect was the location of the flat - the quarter has a good link to public transportation and there are many nice restaurants/pubs around.....
But the flat was not clean - especially the bathroom was not in a good condition. Needs to be restored and cleanliness must be improved.
Summary: We cannot recommend a flat from the owner Kaz. Further information are downside.
Pro: - Clean kitchen & bathroom
Contra: - Dirty places: Many other foreign hairs in our bed, much dust at the
top of the room´s cupboards
- Loud and rowdy place: we had to share the apartment with three other people, on one floor there are four separated rooms close to each other and quite thin walls and doors so that you hear everything.
- heater & hot water: When we arrived the heater & warm water did not
work. We had to search and to start the manual boiler on our own
without any instruction or advices. First night we had a very cold room
because the heater was quite weak
- owner´s behaviour: at our last day when we waked up to spend our last half day in London the warm water did not work any more. Before a long day of travelling we wanted to take a shower but we could not. We tried to call him over 5 times (by losing more than 100 EUR of mobile fees). He promised us to send help but we had to wait more than 3 hours until the cleaning lady came to get the water warm. Next to the money we lost a lot of our valuable time. He promised us to give us money back for this last day.
Until today, nearly 3 weeks later, he did not answer my emails even I wrote him about 5,6 times. In our opinion he seems to be somebody who is answering your emails but after booking the flat we could not reach him and he did not help us at all.
Vey impolite and egoistic behaviour.
Great place to stay! Can't fault a thing. Kaz is a great host and very quick to respond. Pleasure to stay here and will be back to stay at one of Kaz's many apartments on several occasions!
Everything was as it has been described. Nice location! Even though the apartment is in a quiet residential area, shops and bars are close and open till late. Kitchen is fully fitted, bathroom and WC are separated. The room is fitted with all standards and the bed was very comfortable! The whole flat was clean and I met the cleaning lady a few times during my 4 night stay. I haven’t met Kaz in person but the communication via Email was really good and he has been very helpful! If I come back to London I will definately stay in this room again. Best value for money!
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone
- Pagamento seguro, certificado SSL