One bedroom + private den available in a fully furnished condo smack dab in the middle of the U St. Corridor & Columbia Heights neighborhoods. Located conveniently, just a few blocks from Metro & the Circulator. It is a corner unit with lots of light and a great view of downtown, the Washington Monument & Capitol Building just a couple of miles away. If you are lucky, you may even catch a fireworks show from National Stadium. It's a fantastic foodie location, near U Street Corridor's phenomenal Ethiopian and other gourmet restaurants, as well as the beloved U Street Farmers Market.
- queen bed in bedroom
- full futon in den
- sofabed in livingroom
- queen air mattress that can also fit in spacious livingroom (optional)
- balcony (next to bedroom)
- well-stocked kitchen
- flat-screen TV w/ cable
- wireless internet
- telephone (domestic calls only)
- gated building
- well-equipped gym
- sheets & towels, of course provided
- Gated, off-street parking is also available for an additional fee.
NOTE: A cat has lived here previously, so please be prepared if you have allergies.
- Construction at the school across the street is on-going, which causes noise in the mornings. If you are a late riser and/or a light sleeper, you may want to pack earplugs.