Experiência especial no coração de Hamburgo!
Número máximo de hóspedes2
Resumo da propriedade
|Endereço||Böckmannstraße, 20099 Hamburg, Alemanha|
|Tipo de propriedade||Quarto privado|
|ID da Propriedade||4GESQ1X1|
|Taxa de aceitação||90%|
|Tempo de resposta||Algumas horas|
|Calendário atualizado||2 dias atrás|
Regras da casaNão para a oferta de cama café da manhã. Este é um apartamento para não-fumante. Camas: camas de hóspedes com confortáveis colchões, sofá-cama, cama de alta qualidade e à sua disposição
|Preço para mais de 1 hóspedes||$ 16 US por hóspede/noite extra|
|Número máximo de noites||5 noites|
|Check-in antes||Por acordo|
|Política de Cancelamento||Flexivel|
Comentários sobre a acomodação
We are quite disappointed because of the following reasons:
1. The room has not the key, so It is possibile that someone enter in It, which happened ( She enter, without asking, to take the towels, when we were out).
2. She has a cat, and lots of carpets: don't go if you are allergic.
3. You can't use the TV and the living room in photo
4. They are very immature: when there were some misunderstanding, they got angry and She also rifused to talk to us, denying her responsibility.
5. We asked if we could cook dinner with our food, and she said yes. We asked twice if we could use washing machine, and she said yes. We did, and they got angry, denying the permission done before.
6. She said that we would had done the breakfast out the sunday. What?!
7. What breakfast?! A cup of long Coffee.
8. He got angry because we use 2 towels per person, but this towels was smaller than a towel for hands.
9. She, at the beginning, behaves with us as if we were idiots, and then seems that she laughs because of our activities in Hamburg, and in Italy.
10. They make us feel unaccepted.
The room is clean and you get plenty of clean towels. The bed is a bit small, but you can sleep in it with two persons if you don’t mind. The room is at the fourth floor, there is no elevator.
Ulrike is kind and does her very best to give you a pleasant stay.
Mind you, that although you have your own (lockable) bedroom, you stay in her house and not in a separate part of the building. We think this is ok for one night.
You get a simple but fine breakfast with bread, fruit juice and a generous amount of scrambled eggs. A more sweet breakfast with jam, etcetera. is also possible.
If you book this room because of free parking, ask Ulrike if the locked free parkinglot is available. Parking in the street is free but not safe, Ulrike warned us for a car with smashed windows. We parked our car at ARCOTEL for 16 euros for 24 hours, which isn’t free… but a lot safer.
Although it’s near the citycentre, the neighboorhood isn’t a “mustsee”.
The apartment is situated very strategically, close to the central station, the Alster, and the street Die lange Reihe with a lot of nice restaurants, all walking distance. Ulrike is a very friendly and caring host. She really puts a lot of effort into preparing a breakfast that you will like. The room is simple but comfortable. Excellent value for money.
The place is not suitable at all for families or women travelling alone. The neighbourhood is pretty weird, to say the least. The apartment was very hard to find (there is no sign board for this street) and is located on the 4th floor (no elevator, you have to climb the stairs of a building that looks uninhabited).
The breakfast was very modest and the internet was not working. We decided to book this place because the reviews were very encouraging but we were unimpressed.
- Qualidade do alojamento garantida
- Todos os anfitriões são verificados por telefone
- Pagamento seguro, certificado SSL