What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest places, and the cheapest. CHECK REVIEWS
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.